Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick :(

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Today, I'm just letting you know that I've been sick all week. Because of my sickness, there'll be no filming this weekend. Sorry!

I had to miss school on Monday and Wednesday! I had a fever, and I still have a really bad cough. :(

Today, I mainly stayed in bed all day... Nellie and I hung out together, so that was fun. Anna and Samantha were paranoid about getting sick too.

Everyone else just didn't mind. They were actually helping me out a lot. Isabella was bringing me books, Nellie hung out with me a lot (she IS my best friend!), and Katie and I even played a bunch of board games together.

On a brighter note, Isabella and Maggie got a new comforter today! I'm so jealous! Since Isabella is a writer too, she'll probably make a guest post about it soon. Look out for that post!

I'm sorry that I don't have much to say, but I will be on the laptop a lot because I'm sick and there's not much to do!

Love,
Reese <3

2 comments: