Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Break!

Hi everyone, Reese here! Just wanted to let you know that we're on winter break! Yay!

We finally got snow here! We were all so excited! Today, we went on a hike at a nature place near my house. It was really fun even though it was cold outside! We even saw deer in the woods! They were only about 5 or so yards away! I freaked out when I saw them. It was my first time seeing deer!
Maggie took this picture! See the deer behind the trees? It was so exciting to see them!

Also, I'm not sick anymore either! Yay!

This morning, before we went hiking, mom made us breakfast- pancakes and bacon! It was delicious!


My winter break has been super fun so far, and it's just beginning! What do you like to to on a school break?


Love,
Reese <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Reese! Glad you're feeling better! :-)

    Oh, deer! :-P (Sorry, couldn't help it.)

    We don't have our break till March, but when it comes, my family is going to Florida! I'm so excited. We live in Northern Canada, so we have long, cold winters. It'll be fun to have a break. We have to be patient for another month before we get to take our trip, though.

    Enjoy all your snow, and have fun on your break. Do you have any fun plans?

    Love,
    Summer

    P.S. I like your blog name! "Reese's Pieces" is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer! Thanks so much for the kindness!

      I love Florida! It's so sunny and warm there. We usually have long, cold winters too, but this winter, we got hardly any snow! I do hate waiting for a fun event like a trip! Emily is bringing me to Cape Cod this summer, and it feels like the time will never arrive!

      All of our snow has melted now! :( I saw a lot of my friends from school and mostly just hung out with Nellie.

      Love, Reese <3

      P.S. Thank you! :)

      Delete