Saturday, March 3, 2012

New clothes and spring fashions!

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Nellie and I went shopping the other day, and we got some new clothing. I got a pair of denim shorts and a yellow striped top. I love it! Nellie got a blue peasant top and the same shorts. We love the new stuff! Thank you All Dolled Up!

All of us are all dressed and ready for spring! The other day, it snowed two inches! The next day, the snow was all gone. :( That's okay though, because I love warm weather! Do you prefer snow or warm weather?

Katie is dressed in all pink!


Katie!
Anna was wearing no pink, much to her content.

Anna!

Samantha is wearing a gorgeous pink dress.

Samantha is giving up basketball for dance. Katie's been helping Samantha, and says she's a natural. Samantha does ballet, tap, jazz, and acro. Katie does the same ones, and lyrical and pointe. Katie's been dancing for 7 years, and she is only 10!

Maggie! She's always so nice. Being the oldest sister must be hard!

Maggie!

Isabella is wearing her two favorite colors. How ironic! 
Isabella!

Me! 
Me again. :)

Nellie's my best friend. :)

She looks so pretty in blue!

Family photo!




Love, 
Reese <3

14 comments:

  1. I'd prefer warm weather, but I LOVE snow. Too bad Texas doesn't get any snow. (I live in Texas)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I love skiing, but I haven't been able to go! Thanks for the comment!

      Love, Reese <3

      Delete
  2. You ladies all look very nice! What a great spring wardrobe.

    I especially like the stuff from All Dolled Up. We're hoping to get some clothes from her when Blakeney has some extra money to spend on us.

    My family mostly prefers warm weather... but we live in Northern Canada. Not exactly a great combination, huh?

    Love,
    Kaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaya! Thanks! It's been pretty warm around here, so we were able to put away colder clothes early! Thanks again! Terrie does amazing work. Nellie and I are thrilled! I know how you feel about loving warm weather, but living in a cold climate! That's exactly like me! I would love to live in someplace warm like California or Florida!

      Love, Reese <3

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love All Dolled Up too! I just got a new sleep shirt from there and my friend Coral got a ballet wrap. Terrie is such a sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inky! I love your sleep shirt (I saw it on your blog) and I'm sure Coral's ballet wrap would make my sisters Katie and Samantha jealous (they dance too!)! I love Terrie's work and she's so nice! :)

      Love, Reese <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Reese,

    Your outfits are really cute. I prefer snow, but I've really been liking the warm weather! I'm excited to get to go hiking again.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Thanks! I like snow, but I love warm weather. My sister, Anna, loves snow and hiking too!

      Love, Reese <3

      Delete
  5. You all look beautiful in your outfits .. we love Terri too .. we just found your blog and followed you .. take care .. Taryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taryn! Thanks so much for following my blog, and for the nice compliment! Terrie does amazing work!

      Love, Reese <3

      Delete
  6. Hi Reese! It's really springy here. :) I'm glad because I was looking forward to wearing shorts.

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiki! It's really springy here too! It was almost 70 today! I'm so happy!

      Love, Reese <3

      P.S. I love your name!

      Delete
  7. Reese.... I love your new outfit! For Anna I'm the same. No pink for me! ;)
    ~Madeline & the dolls, Felicity, Samantha, Rebecca, Molly, Katie, Kanani, and Kit.

    ReplyDelete