Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!


Hi everyone, it's Reese! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Sabine! And a huge thank you to my readers as well! Please check out Sabine, Sandrine, and Julien's blog here! Now for seven random facts about myself:

1. My full name is Reese Nicole. Coincidentally, I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I have no idea how that came to be, but I'm not one to question my favorite candy! :)

2. I am one of the youngest in seven sisters. My house is always pretty crazy with eight girls running around!

3. My hobbies include animals, music and reading. It was my best friend Nellie who got me so interested in animals with her dog Jip. I got interested in music because of my older sister and friend Isabella. I became a bookworm due to my past. It's a pretty long story so you can check out my blog post here if you want to know about my past.

4. Another brand new hobby of mine is acting! I got the lead role of Cinderella in my school's spring musical. The musical took place for 3 nights in early March. I was so happy and grateful to be Cinderella!

5. When I grow up, I want to be a vet. I love taking care of animals and I really want a pet kitten!

6. I love to sing and play the guitar. I got into All-County Chorus this past spring and my older sister Isabella is teaching me how to play the guitar!

7. I am traveling to Cape Cod this summer with my mom and her family. I can't wait! I've always dreamed of going to Cape Cod.

Now I get the honor of nominated four other bloggers for this award! It was very difficult to choose!

1. The Doll Wardrobe!

2. Kiki!

3. The Bolton Girls Travel Journal!

4. Inky!

Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.

Thank you to Sabine and my readers!

Love,
Reese <3

2 comments: