Friday, June 22, 2012

Home is where my heart is. ♥

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Happy (second day of) SUMMER!

My sisters and I traveled almost all day yesterday, so we're all pretty exhausted. If you don't know, my sisters and I attend a boarding school named Ridgeway Academy, located in my country's capital of Washington D.C. Here's a bit of information about RW:

Ridgeway Academy is an elite boarding school located in Washington D.C. The purpose of Ridgeway is education and character growth. Our currently enrolled students are: Reese Nicole, Brianna Marie, Samantha Ann, Emma Grace, and Isabella Alexis. At this time, Ridgeway offers places to five students, between the ages of twelve and eighteen. To apply for Ridgeway, a student must have a 95 or above average at all times. If for any length of this a student's average drops below a 95, he or she will be expelled. Ridgeway Academy is a small school, but learning prepares our students for the lives that await them.


I'll tell you about our events yesterday. See, our last final for Geometry was on June 20th. We got back to our dorm at about noon, 3.5 hours later. The rest of the day, we packed and planned to travel home the next day.

Yesterday, we all woke up at 7 a.m. I hurried into my clothes, grabbed my luggage, and my sisters and I left campus. We got busing to the D.C. airport from our school. From there, we prepared for (what was supposed to be) a 9 a.m. flight home. (I live on the northeast coast of the United States, but I can't say exactly where.) Due to delays, we boarded at noon and arrived home yesterday night at 10 p.m.

As I mentioned before, my sisters and I are all pretty much exhausted lately. Since it's summer now, many more blog posts will be on the way. I also have a new blog series planned, which will premiere on July 1! Talk to you again soon!

Love,
Reese <3

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it home safely! We look forward to hearing about the rest of your summer.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bree! We look forward to fun times this summer. :)

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  2. Bonjour, Reese!
    I'm glad that you're home safe and sound. I'm looking forward to reading more blog posts from you!
    Ugh, isn't geometry awful? It's my least favorite school subject. I'm so glad it's over!
    Bisous,
    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour, Sandrine! Thank you; I greatly enjoy you blog as well! I like Geometry somewhat, but it's not my favorite subject. I'm glad school's over as well!
      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  3. What doll is Emma Grace on ag because she is the PRETTIEST girl ever and please tell her i said that?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace! Emma is Marie-Grace with straightened hair, no pin curls, and a haircut. :)
      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Reese!! I love your blog and it sounds like you are having a great summer so far! I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog so I nominated you for the Your Blog is Great Award! http://rhiannaerin.blogspot.com/2012/06/our-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhianna and Erin! Thank you so much!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete