Thursday, June 7, 2012

School and Summer

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Our last day of classes for the 9th grade was today! Yay! However, we still have to stay on campus until June 21st, when all of my final exams are over.

I also have some great news about this summer:

1. On June 20th, I am auditioning for my school's summer play! I can't say the name yet, but trust me, it'll be great! I will be busy for most of July and the first week of August. I am so excited! Emma has told me that she likes theater; I hope she will try out!

2. In July, I am traveling to Cape Cod with Emma! I love beaches, swimming, and vacations, so I am  looking forward to going!


Like I mentioned before, I won't be posting much until June 21st. I hope to get in a few posts, but time will tell. I'm so excited for SUMMER 2012! :)

Love,
Reese <3

P.S. I am thinking about combining my blog with my sisters. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Reese (and Emma.) We've been away on a trip, so we didn't have a chance to comment till now. Congratulations on finishing classes, and good luck with your exams and auditions!

    Cape Cod looks like a beautiful place. I hope you have lots of fun!

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Summer! I hope you had a great trip!

      We'll have lots of fun in Cape Cod, but we get to blog while we're there, so that's great!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete