Monday, May 28, 2012

More About Emma and Happy Memorial Day!

Hi everyone, it's Reese! I have more information about our new sister, Emma Grace. (Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but we've been busy getting to know our new sister!) Because Emma is so shy, she doesn't reveal much to us.  I think that she is afraid to trust people. None the less, Emma is an amazing artist, she loves to read, and is also great at baking! Yesterday afternoon, Emma went outside with her dog Jip and her sketch pad. Here are a few photos that mom took:





Happy Memorial Day to all of my fellow Americans! Do you have any special plans for today?

Love,
Reese <3


10 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day!

    We don't have any special plans. We went to the beach yesterday with my friend Coral. Today, we're doing laundry- yuck!

    Love,
    Inky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inky!

      Happy Memorial Day! It sounds like you and Coral had a fun time at the beach- I love to go swimming, so I can't wait for Cape Cod this summer! I'll admit that I hate laundry too!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  2. Love her dress - where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Emma's outfit is a shirt and skirt from All Dolled Up.
      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! I'm glad you're getting to know Emma better.

    This wasn't a holiday for us, but it looks like you guys had a great time!

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer!

      I'm glad to get to know Emma better as well. It was a great day!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Reese!

    For our Memorial Day we had our grandparents come over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma!

      That sounds like a lot of fun! I love being with my family. :)

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  5. Wow, I LOVE Emma with her hair straightened! She looks so pretty!! :)
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete