Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emma's Here!

Hi everyone, it's Reese, back on the east coast! I am so excited to tell you that Emma is here, alive, and well! The adoption was a success, so please welcome my new sister, Emma Grace!

Here's a quick picture of pretty Emma.

Emma and Isabella became great friends right away.
Okay, so now that you know our happy ending, I'll tell you about the logistics of our happy day. At 8:00 a.m. this morning, we helped Emma pack and she said her goodbyes to Ben and the orphanage workers. I could tell she was already going to miss them.

At 9:30, we arrived at the Seattle Airport. We boarded a flight at 10:30. However, because of a long delay, we didn't leave until 11:30. Right now, we all are jet-lagged and just got home.

I'll have more on Emma soon!

Love,
Reese <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great news! Congratulations!

    We look forward to hearing more about Emma.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bree!

      Thank you! We're all so excited.

      I'm working on a new post right now!

      Love,'
      Reese <3

      Delete