Monday, December 10, 2012

Meet Becca Abigail!

Hi everyone, it's Reese! I know that this has been a long-awaited post, so I apologize for the delay in posting this. We've all been pretty busy around here adapting to a new school and getting to know our new sister. Here's a photo of my gorgeous sister Becca:

Can you tell Becca apart from Emma? (Becca is on the left, Emma is on the right). The girls are pretty easy to tell apart for my family, mainly because Becca has hazel eyes and has curly hair, while Emma has aqua-colored eyes and straight her. Still, when their hair is in a bun and Becca is wearing her glasses, it can be a challenge to tell Becca and Emma apart! ;) One day, Becca and Emma decided to dress exactly alike in white shirts and blue jeans with their hair tied back. Most of us were able to tell them apart by their eyes, but it was a challenge!


Becca is outgoing and has a strong personality. She loves photography, reading, and competing in dance competitions for ballet. However, like Emma, Becca comes from a very abusive and tragic family life. She actually grew up in London, England, so she has a hint of an English accent. My mom told me that Becca was often mistreated and abused. I'm so glad that Becca is here with us now!

What do you think of Becca? Do you have any questions for her? I will be doing a combined post with Becca as soon as we find the time. Also look for the post coming soon about my new school! :)

Love,
Reese <3

No comments:

Post a Comment