Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Foreign Exchange Student!

Hi everyone, it's Reese, and I have some pretty major news! I know that this is my second post in one day, but I can't help but share this news. We are hosting a foreign exchange student!

Her name is Aveline and she is from France! Aveline is 15 years old and she has light skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. She actually looks a lot like me! This is a picture of her that she sent to us:
Isn't she gorgeous?

Aveline will be arriving in a few days before we go back to school. If you don't remember, we go to a boarding school in Washington D.C. called Ridgeway Academy. It is similar to the high school equivalent of college.

I suppose that this can be a blog series similar to Fighting for Emma.  I will call it, hmm, Adventures with Aveline. Yes, I know it's cheesy. XD

I am so excited! Our mom has only told us this information, but we are all so excited for Ava to arrive soon! She will be with us for the 2012-2013 school year. You will be seeing her in many blog posts and videos. I can't wait!

Love,
Reese <3

5 comments:

  1. Salut, Reese!
    Wow...an exchange student from France? That's fantastic! Where in France is she from? I want to meet her; I hope she likes us! I cannot wait to hear more about her- keep us updated!
    Aveline looks IDENTICAL to a girl who applied to our boarding school, but the girl is from southern Spain. I can't wait to meet her and practice my Spanish! :)

    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabine!

      Aveline is from Paris, France. She will post on the blog if she likes, so you can definitely talk to her! I will keep you updated; it's so exciting!

      Cool! Ava is so pretty and I am sure that the girl from Southern Spain is too. I know what you mean about Spanish (I've been learning it since 5th grade!). :)

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  2. Foreign Exchange student from France wowww! Ava is a good name :) I Would love to talk to her a girl looking like Ava is going to my sister she is arriving in a month :)My name is Mckenna! Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me at my owner's blog about me:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    Asmita
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asmita and McKenna!

      You can talk to Aveline when/if she wants to blog! However, I do not follow people just because they ask me to. So if you followed me solely to have me return the favor, I think it's best to un-follow.

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. canadian dollar to naira

    ReplyDelete