Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anna's 14th Birthday! :)

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Yesterday, August 17, was my cousin Anna's 14th birthday! :D My cousins Anna, Maggie, Katie, and Grace are visiting all the way from California!

We all had so much fun yesterday! Annie is really good friends with Samantha and Nellie. They were together all day. We all had chocolate cake and pies for dessert.

It was so amazing getting to see family that I see only a few times per year. You might think that since we don't see each other often, we are not close. Actually, it's the opposite! We talk all the time on Facetime (iPod Skype), texting, and phone calls.

I know this isn't much of a post, but I just wanted to give a birthday shout-out to my amazing cousin and friend! Happy 14th birthday Annie!

Love,
Reese <3

No comments:

Post a Comment