Monday, August 20, 2012

Adventures with Aveline: Part 1

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Today I bring you the first part in the blog series called Adventures with Aveline. Although Ava isn't here yet, I wanted to give you some general facts about her.

-Aveline is from Paris, France and she speaks fluent English.
-She is 15 years old.
-Aveline has two younger sisters, one of whom is going to study in Colorado.
-In Paris, she owns a family-run bakery with her family.

We will be going to the airport to pick up Aveline tomorrow! All of our family is coming to greet her. Shortly after, at the beginning of September, we will leave to Washington D.C. for Ridgeway Academy.

Everyone is really excited, but also nervous. Have you ever visited another country before?

Love,
Reese <3

2 comments:

  1. Salut, Reese!
    I cannot wait to meet her! She sounds cool.
    I've visited many foreign countries before...not just the US. I actually might be going to Spain this summer and live with a host family for five weeks. I hope that I can go; it's one of my dreams. I haven't been to southern Spain before.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabine! :)

      Thanks! Aveline is actually here (I've been meaning to post) and she's very sweet and kind!

      Awesome! Spain is a beautiful country!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete