Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cousins

Hi everyone, it's Reese! (Sorry for not posting in a while, but nothing much has happened.) How's your summer so far?

In this post, I will be talking about my cousins, Maggie, Anna, Katie, and their baby sister Grace. As some of you may remember, these four girls have been talked about before as my sisters. It feels like we're sisters because we're pretty close. However, Maggie, Anna, Katie, and Grace are my cousins. I will be telling you a bit about them in this post.

Maggie is 15 years old (Her full name is Margaret, but prefers to be called Maggie). She looks very similar to my sister Isabella. She loves dogs, outdoors, and photography. Maggie is pretty shy around new people.

Anna is 13 years old. She has long black hair with brown highlights and big brown eyes. Anna is a JV level soccer player. She is a star athlete and loves running. She always has a ton of energy. I have a particular memory of one year when we had a sleepover. Anna wanted to pull an "all-nighter" and stay up all night. We all loaded up on sugar and fell asleep at 7 a.m.! Anna's real name is Annemarie, but she prefers Anna.

Katie (Kaitlin) is 10 years old. She looks just like a younger version of Maggie, her older sister. Katie is a gymnast and she is very sweet. She is very shy around new people, unlike Anna who loves to talk. At family gatherings, she is usually off somewhere playing with her dolls or Praline, my grey tabby cat.

Grace is 4 years old. She is an adorable toddler with black hair and dark brown eyes. Grace is so cute, but I can't think of a lot to say about her.


My cousins and I are all pretty close. We like to FaceTime (the iPod version of Skype) and text. However, my cousins live in sunny California, so we don't see them a lot.

Last night, I got an email from Anna. She mentioned coming to visit them in California this summer. We want to visit, but we're not sure what we could do. Emma and I will be going to Cape Cod soon and we're all busy with rehearsals for the summer show (More on that soon). I don't know how I can see my cousins and still keep up with my own life. What should I do?

Love,
Reese <3

A note from Emily, Reese's mom/ the human: Maggie, Anna, Katie, and Grace do exist in doll form, but right now they are in storage. It was overwhelming to have out 9 dolls (Katie's a Gotz Precious Day Kimberly and Grace is a Bitty Baby). Samantha, Brianna (Nellie), Isabella, Reese, and Emma are my "Favorite Five". The four others were formerly sisters of the "Fav 5" but now they're considered to be cousins.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Reese! This is Summer. :-)

    Thanks for telling us about your cousins. I hope you get to see them this summer, although balancing your time definitely sounds challenging.

    Have fun on Cape Cod, and good luck with your performance!

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer!

      I really hope that I can see my cousins, but it's difficult because of travel. I wish we lived closer!

      Thanks!

      Love,
      Reese <4

      Delete