Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Massachusetts Vacation Day 4: Provincetown!

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Here's what we did yesterday:

Around 11 a.m., we decided to visit the very end of Cape Cod- Provincetown! It was an hour drive from Brewster and we got there around noon.

In Provincetown, we walked around and went to different little shops. We went to a stores that sold shells, sweatshirts, and even shoes! After walking around for a bit, we got pizza for lunch. We then went to an ice cream place and visited the beach. After spending our afternoon in Provincetown, we drove to the end of Cape Cod and then headed home.

After dinner, we went to Mayflower Beach in Dennis, my mom's favorite beach. We played in the sand and walked in the cool ocean. We even played on the lifeguard chair!

Today we are going to the beach again! :)

Love,
Reese <3

7 comments:

  1. Could you have your mom add me as a contact on youtube? I need to ask her a question about Emma.
    My username is BeamProductionsAG.

    Thanks!
    P.S. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask me on my blog if it's easier. :)

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
    2. Okay. I need to know how she straightened Emma's hair without burning it. I might be making a modern Marie-Grace sometime and it would be very helpful to know.
      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. I did not straighten Emma's hair. Terrie of All Dolled Up did it for me. However, I would try a ceramic flat iron on the lowest setting. Sorry!
      -Kara

      Delete
  2. Salut, Reese!
    My friend Melanie is from Boston, but she visits Cape Cod/Provincetown during the summer. She said it is beautiful, and I'm sure it is. You're lucky. I'd love to visit someday!
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabine!

      Cape Cod is very beautiful in the summer! I don't want to go home! I hope you can visit someday! :)

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete