Saturday, July 28, 2012

Massachusetts Vacation Day 2: Brewster!

Hi everyone, it's Reese! We made it to Cape Cod! :)

This morning I was rushed out of bed and scrambled to get ready before eating breakfast. I was still pretty tired. Down at the hotel lobby, I ate some cereal and a yogurt.

After we ate, we decided to visit Harvard in Cambridge. It was only a 20 minute drive from our Natick hotel, so we got there at 10:30 a.m. The campus is ginormous! So many buildings in such a busy city!

We then walked to another part of the campus to a t-shirt shop. It was a very small space with far too many people!

Today we also drove to the house we are renting in Brewster, a part of Cape Cod. There were many traffic issues and the drivers were crazy. Instead of 1.5 hours, the drive took 3. :( We made it to Brewster by 3 p.m.. Our rental home is large, 2 floors and lots of new places to explore!

I'm sorry for the short post, but it's 10:30 and I'm pretty exhausted. Good night! :)

Love,
Reese <3



2 comments:

  1. Salut, Reese!
    Wow, you visited Harvard? That's so awesome! It is such a famous school, or at least I think it is because it is one of the best known American colleges in France. It would be so cool to go there! The most exposure to college life I have is the person's small, liberal arts school. :/
    Thanks for the update!
    -Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabine!

      I was so amazed at all of the sights at Harvard. It's so beautiful! I agree, it is a very famous college and I can only dream of attending schcool there.

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete