Friday, July 6, 2012

Hiking :)

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Yesterday my family and I went hiking at a place far away from our house. It was about 2 or 3 miles long, and while it was fun, it was also really exerting! Most of the hike was uphill, and since I thought we were going to a beach, I wore sandals. (By the way, not a good idea for hiking!) Here are some of the 150 pictures we took:














I am pretty exhausted today from our hike! It was a lot of fun though! Do you have any places you like to visit for a day?

Love,
Reese <3

P.S. A note from Kara: No, I have not forgotten about the summer  blog series. It should be coming soon, but sorry for the wait!

6 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I want to go hiking! I would like to go to Hawaii...but I don't think a day would be enough. :P Have a nice day Reese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma!

      Hiking is so much fun- I hope you can go someday! Hawaii would be a wonderful place to visit. Lots of my friends have traveled there. :)

      Have a nice day as well!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  2. Bonjour, Reese- thanks for your comment on my blog post. I rarely post, so I enjoy to read the comments when I do.
    Your hike looked like it was fun. The scenery was wonderful- thanks for sharing photos.
    I'm dying to go to Spain someday, but my family doesn't have the money for it at the moment.
    -Julien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julien!

      No problem- I love commenting on others' blogs.

      The hike was indeed very fun!

      Spain is a beautiful place and very photogenic!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I love hiking! I would love to go to Australia if I could! :)
    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess!

      I love hiking too; it's so much fun! :)

      Australia is so wonderful- I hope you can visit someday!

      Love,
      Reese <3

      Delete