Monday, July 30, 2012

Massachusetts Vacation Day 3: Exploring Brewster

Hi everyone, it's Reese! Sorry for no update yesterday, but I wanted Emma to have her blog post at the top. This is what we did yesterday.

Around noon, we headed out with no destination in mind, just to see a bit of Brewster, the town we're staying in. We went to a pond near our house, drove around in our car, and went to a small craft show. Afterwards, we headed home for lunch.

Yesterday we just relaxed a lot, because we were all tired from driving for 2 days. My mom and I filmed part of a video that will hopefully be up next week sometime. We also played the game "Sorry!" and ate snacks.

Around dinnertime, we decided to go to a seafood place called JT's near where we're staying. The food was excellent and I enjoyed my chicken strips. ;) We then headed to Dennis to visit a souvenir shop called Cuffy's. Mom was looking for a hoodie, but none of them were the right size.

After some shopping around, we drove home. I am loving Cape Cod! Today we are going to Provincetown, and I'll tell you all about it tonight (or maybe tomorrow)!

Love,
Reese <3

No comments:

Post a Comment